2 x Mobile Plant Maintenance Supervisors
- $130,000 tax free income
- PNG contractor, safe & secure accom
- FIFO 4 / 2 or 6 / 2 Roster
HBS currently operates numerous mine sites across PNG, both on the mainland and remote island locations. we own and operate one of the largest and best maintained mining fleets in PNG, offering the mining sector a variety of services including road construction and maintenance, haulage, lighting and crushing services and plant equipment hire.
We are searching for two Maintenance Supervisor with a minimum of 10 years experience in heavy truck or mobile plant maintenance. While reporting into the Maintenance Manager you will coordinate daily / scheduled maintenance is carried out, while adhering to statuary and company policy requirements.
We are searching for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in positions within the Heavy Truck and or Mobile Plant Maintenance industry, including component rebuilding.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills with off road 6x6 and 6x4 Heavy Duty Tipper Trucks and Hwy Truck applications.
- Mobile plant machinery and light vehicle experience.
- Must have Electronic Engine/Transmission management computer skills
- The ability to work as a team player within the workshops
- High level interpersonal and written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently in high- pressure environment with strict deadlines
You are required to have certifications in heavy vehicle maintenance and experience working in the mining or heavy engineering industries.