ASSISTANT CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
- Long-term career
- Construction/Engineering experience
- Excellent salary/working conditions in CBD
This privately-owned construction contractor is responsible for building some of Queensland’s vital infrastructure projects which are currently being delivered across various sites in SEQ.
There is currently a need for an experienced Assistant Contract Administrator to provide commercial support in the contracts team on all aspects of various construction contracts with the stakeholders involved in major infrastructure projects.
Suitable candidates will have demonstrated knowledge of the following:
- sub-contractor agreements within the construction or infrastructure sector
- Contract administration in a construction environment
- Ability to assist in process claims and variations and close-out major contracts
- Process invoices and payment of sub-contractors
- knowledge of construction accounting software such as Procore
Suitable candidates will be exposed to a large-range of stakeholders and have a background in both contractual and financial management in a construction contractor environment