Civil Superintendent – Infrastructure
- $150,000 tax free income
- PNG contractor, safe & secure accom
- FIFO 4 / 2 Roster, travel in their time
A local Civil Engineering company who operates successfully in PNG who delivers projects for local government, mine owners and large scale international tier 1 contractors. They deliver land development, roads, bridges, carparks and water infrastructure.
We are searching for a Superintendent who has proven track record of delivering large bridge packages up to and beyond the $150M range. Especially involving marine piling and large super structures / concrete decks in challenging environments. Your job will be to coordinate the Superintendents / Foremen ensuring that their daily production targets are met.
As Superintendent you will be responsible for:
- Planning for all resources including plant, labour, materials and subcontractors
• Approve subcontractor workforce requirements and review work accomplished by each discipline
• Review and approve major subcontractor equipment mobilisation and demobilisation
• Prepare reports and forecasts, including summary of construction progress, personnel forecasts, and expenditures forecast
• Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedules
To be successful you will require a proven track record in supervising Superintendents delivering a wide range of civil packages for clients who have demanding specifications. Also required commercial knowledge of keeping a project under budget while the site is constantly is running to its full potential.