Civil Superintendent – TMR infrastructure
- $160,000 - $170,000 + Super + Car
- Brisbane based TMR projects
- Friendly family owned company
Due to organic growth and the successful tender of new projects this companies Brisbane office is requiring an experienced Civil Superintendent to help deliver medium sized road projects for Department of Main Roads and local Councils.
We are searching for a Superintendent who has proven track record of delivering: small to medium packages of TMR associated work around QLD. Your job will be to coordinate Foremen & Leading Hands ensuring that their daily production targets are met and that plant and resources are being used to their full capacity.
As Superintendent you will oversee numerous local projects focus on larger more complex projects depending on the critical timeline while reporting to the Project Manager liaising and liaising with Engineers. Your duties include:
- Planning for all resources including plant, labour, materials and subcontractors
• Approve subcontractor workforce requirements and review work accomplished by each discipline
• Review and approve major subcontractor equipment mobilisation and demobilisation
• Prepare reports and forecasts, including summary of construction progress, personnel forecasts, and expenditures forecast
• Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedules
To be successful you will require a proven track record managing Supervisors delivering a wide range of civil packages for clients who have demanding specifications. Also required commercial knowledge of keeping a project under budget while the site is constantly is running to its full potential.