- $130,000 + Super + Car
- Local civil contractor, long term role
- Central QLD - Rockhampton
A Queensland owned contractor, servicing the civil construction and mining industries. Their civil division has forged a solid reputation, for both long lasting client relationships and a loyal approach to looking after their staff. They deliver a wide range of projects ranging from development joint ventures through to large alliance style infrastructure projects.
Due to ongoing work and new projects being won in the central / north Queensland regions we are looking for fresh, energetic Surveyor who has experience setting out on civil infrastructure projects and tertiary qualifications in surveying. Previous exposure to TMR projects is a large advantage.
This role will involve:
- Civil engineering surveys including construction, road set-out and audits, as constructed and feature surveys
- Survey calculations, drafting and reports where necessary including the use of any appropriate software to facilitate.
- Manage and control survey submission documentation to statutory authorities
This is a great opportunity for a Surveyor who is looking at the big picture in terms of career and life style, initially this is a mid level position, however the company would like to groom you into a leader who can eventually run the Surveying department.