Finance Manager - Civil Contractor
- $160,000 tax free income
- PNG contractor, safe & secure accom
- FIFO 4 / 2 Roster
A local Civil Engineering company who operates successfully in PNG who delivers projects for local government, mine owners and large scale international tier 1 contractors. They deliver land development, roads, bridges, carparks and water infrastructure
We are searching qualified Accountant who can manage the daily financial balance of a civil group currently turning over $60M also projecting solid increases in years to come. You will collate the financial figures for the entire business presenting to the board and General Manager, while managing your small finance team. Experience with tax accounting is an advantage.
This position will involve (but is not limited to):
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reports.
- Preparation and presentation of Consolidated (Board level) Reporting and providing strategic recommendations to the Executive Team.
- Cost controlling function across multiple projects and assets
- Allocation / distribution of funds for taxable benefits
We are looking for someone with: plant, engineering or construction experience in a similar position. We are searching for a bright minded individual who is excited about expanding this role as the company grows.