Operations Manager – Water treatment division
- Highly competitive salary package + Family friendly 4x4
- Brisbane based civil contractor
- Pipeline / pumpstation projects up to $30M
FB Contracting has firmly cemented their reputation as a: safe, reliable and commercially positive contractor to engage as your Principal or sub contractor. They specialise in delivering utilities & water treatment infrastructure in south east QLD, rural QLD and now interstate.
We are searching for a Proven Operations Manager or Senior Project Manager who is capable and experienced in leading / managing multi-disciplined teams to achieve high performance outcomes in complex water and waste water treatment projects including government corporations and private sector businesses.
You will report into the Managing Director and be responsible for the following:
- Manage all aspects of projects over entirety of project duration, including; Design, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Handover.
- Business Development, strategic planning, system innovation & tendering,
- High level interaction and management with Client and Stakeholders
- Regular financial and HSEQ reporting to upper management and client.
- Manage all financial aspects of projects including end of month, forecasts, cash flow, claims, and variations.
- Experience in multi discipline projects including Civil/Structural, Mechanical, & EIC.
- Manage subcontractors from quotation, contract negotiation and execution.
- Experience with managing direct labour. Capable to supervise crews onsite, while working closely with site foreman / supervisors.
This role will suit a hard-working industry professional with extensive civil construction project experience on small to medium scale water projects. Local experience and contacts need to accompany superior communication and time management skills. The successful applicant will be commercially astute and have tertiary qualifications in civil engineering.