Senior Civil Planner
- $150,000 - $170,000 + Super
- Brisbane CBD based
- DTMR / QR - Bids & delivery
This Australian civil contractor has a unique opportunity to take up a new role as a Civil Planner with a focus on local design and construct projects including: road / bridge, airport & rail infrastructure. This is a high priority position that will forge the organisation’s future QLD success with DTMR infrastructure projects over the next five years.
We are searching for a Senior Civil Planner with 8 – 15 years experience in: delivering, planning and estimating on local TMR, QR or defence projects for the D&C civil contractors. The knowledge of identifying critical path and loading the programme using Primavera 6 is required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing input into strategic planning
- Preparing accurate tenders on projects,
- Project planning / programming & analysis of the tender documentation.
- Preparation of tender and handover of documents
- Using Primavera P6, MS Project and Excel
Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering with be an advantage but not essential. Must have Primavera 6 experience with 8 - 15 years planning / programming with the principle contractor on local TMR project in metro or rural areas.