Senior Parts Manager
- $100,000 - $110,000 tax free income
- PNG contractor, safe & secure accom
- Residential or FIFO 6 / 2 Roster
This major Civil Engineering company, delivers infrastructure projects across PNG, as well as supplying plant / machines to mine sites and clients in various industries. They successfully operate at a national level with global plant dealership.
As Senior Parts Manager you will offer support to civil projects, mine sites and the companies various workshops and warehouse ensuring that procurement, storage and distribution of machinery parts are accurately accounted for distributed to meet orders and deadlines.
To be successful in the role you must have experience with:
- Warehousing / purchasing of mining, LV or Construction equipment parts
- Managing existing acquisition & finance systems / software
- Compliance with HSE procedures and requirements
- Internal training, HR and team management
- Inventory management, auditing and stock control
We require a dynamic induvial with a strong background and mindset who can optimise the parts department and purchasing processes to ensure internal & external customer satisfaction. Growing profitable parts sales and exercising disciplined expense control, while managing with a positive proactive approach to your team and work activities.