Technical Writer / Submissions Coordinator
- $70,000 - $80,000 + Super
- Brisbane Northside location + work / Home flexibility
- Civil Contractor - Water infrastructure
This civil contractor has firmly cemented their reputation as a: safe, reliable and commercially positive contractor to engage as your Principal or sub contractor. They specialise in delivering utilities & water treatment infrastructure in south east QLD, rural QLD and now interstate.
We are searching for a talented individual to coordinate tender meetings, meet required timeframes, developing submission layouts, writing content and cover letters. Also generating draft unsolicited proposals for tenders and projects support estimators: procurement, take offs and marketing materials.
While reporting into the Senior Estimator and Pre Contracts Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Maintain tender pipeline database, weekly/monthly pipeline reporting
- Monitoring tender portals and distribution of identified tenders
- Manage tender addendums, coordinate delivery of tender and submission of completed tenders
- Development of RFI’s to Clients and coordination of post tender requirements
- Develop submission layout, content, cover letter, e
- Assist estimators with RFQ / enquiries to subcontractor / suppliers
To be successful we are searching for someone is currently or has recently fulfilled this role with a civil contractor or construction firm in Australia. We welcome people looking for career advancement but need relevant applications only.